Wednesday 30 March 2011

Digital Production

One of our units in university is called Digital Production, which is a Photoshop unit. For this unit we had a selection of options that we could choose to go with and I chose to do Option 2=Advertising, Editorial or Fashion: Cosmetics.
Apart from the photographs, this time, we had to also submit a (minimum) 10seconds video, somehow related to the photographs and the shoot.
I decided to re-create Dove's proage advertisements. And my video was also gonna be about that. After doing some research about it, this is what I created for the video brief. It was my first time doing video and I have put a lot of effort in it. There were things that I would change if I had more time, such as it being a bit too depressing, but I am happy with this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment