Wednesday 30 March 2011

Stables

Last summer I was employed at this horse-riding stables in Istanbul/Turkey; to take photographs of the place and horses in there. It was my first ever job and it was different because my photographs -for the first time- had to actually sell the place.
Before I started taking the photos the owner sat me down and told me how she wants the photographs to be. The photos I took were gonna go onto their website they were building at the time (I believe it is still under-construction). I was really happy because as soon as I showed her the first image I took she said "That's exactly what I want!". So after that, it was a lot more relaxed and I could actually enjoy doing what I was doing. Yet, I never knew how hard it is to capture animals. They wanted me to capture about 13 horses in a particular pose which would, apparently, show off their 'great' character the most and it was definitely the most challenging thing about this project.
I, most certainly, took some images for my personal use which weren't particularly selling the place but are still nice shots. Here are some of them:




No comments:

Post a Comment